Foie Gras Lawsuit: Opponents Claim USDA Allows Sale Of 'Diseased Bird Organs'
They are suing the USDA for violating the Poultry Products Inspection Act (PPIA) because — as these groups claim — foie gras is made from "diseased bird organs." Allowing the sale of it is therefore illegal, they claim. Our lawsuit is based on the …
Animal Groups Sue USDA for Ignoring Poultry Products Inspection Act
- Female cave bug sports ‘penis-like’ sexual organ, study says – Los Angeles Times
- Best Foods for Good Prostate Health
- Organ Made Out Of Pringles Cans Actually Plays Music – PSFK
- Organ Made Out Of Pringles – PSFK
- The Ways To Avoid Breast Cancer
- Some immune cells defend only 1 organ – Eureka! Science News
- Fight Prostate disease with Tumeric!!
- Knysz family: Organ donation could save 7 – WOODTV.com
- “‘keladi Tikus”‘ Cure Cancer And Tumor Disease
- NASCAR driver encourages organ donation – Iowa City Press Citizen