Foie Gras Lawsuit: Opponents Claim USDA Allows Sale Of 'Diseased Bird Organs'
They are suing the USDA for violating the Poultry Products Inspection Act (PPIA) because — as these groups claim — foie gras is made from "diseased bird organs." Allowing the sale of it is therefore illegal, they claim. Our lawsuit is based on the …
Animal Groups Sue USDA for Ignoring Poultry Products Inspection Act
- Save the church! (kill the organs) – Boston Globe
- Shooting victim’s organ donation aids 50 – USA TODAY
- YRMC tops in organ donations for second year in a row – Yuma Sun
- Ovarian cancer symptoms – Recognizing ovarian cancer signs
- Laughter cures cancer!
- Prescott organ recipients find support in group – NECN
- New 1576-pipe organ gets a ‘wow’ reaction – South Bend Tribune
- Surviving Prostate Cancer: Charlie Rice’s Story (Part One)
- Shooting victim’s organ donation aids 50 – Green Bay Press Gazette
- Prostate Cancer IMRT Radiation Treatment