Foie Gras Lawsuit: Opponents Claim USDA Allows Sale Of 'Diseased Bird Organs'
They are suing the USDA for violating the Poultry Products Inspection Act (PPIA) because — as these groups claim — foie gras is made from "diseased bird organs." Allowing the sale of it is therefore illegal, they claim. Our lawsuit is based on the …
Animal Groups Sue USDA for Ignoring Poultry Products Inspection Act
- Australia seeks to clamp down on forced labor, organ trafficking – Los Angeles Times
- SVSU recital to feature debut of university’s virtual pipe organ – Midland Daily News
- Drinking Beer Prevents Cancer?
- New app allows Ohioans to register as organ donors – fox8.com
- Groups celebrate Tivoli organ with silent film – WRCB-TV
- Australia AG proposes broader slavery definition – Fox News
- David Baskeyfield wins first prize at 2014 Canadian International Organ … – CBC.ca (blog)
- Our Savior’s Lutheran Church to dedicate historic pipe organ – Easton Courier
- ‘Lung washing’ could boost transplants – BBC News
- Watch the final round of the 2014 Canadian International Organ Competition – CBC.ca (blog)