Foie Gras Lawsuit: Opponents Claim USDA Allows Sale Of 'Diseased Bird Organs'
They are suing the USDA for violating the Poultry Products Inspection Act (PPIA) because — as these groups claim — foie gras is made from "diseased bird organs." Allowing the sale of it is therefore illegal, they claim. Our lawsuit is based on the …
Animal Groups Sue USDA for Ignoring Poultry Products Inspection Act
- Organ donor Nikki Elliott from Derby posthumously awarded Order of St John – BBC News
- More US Hispanics die waiting for heart transplants: study – Reuters
- Longtime Portland church organist, region’s oldest church choir to be honored … – OregonLive.com
- Patriotic Organ Concert Is June 26 – The Chattanoogan
- The hazards of city bicycling and organ donations – Baltimore Sun (blog)
- Fish Oil Omega3 Benefit Men’s Health?
- Brooklyn Girl in Organ Donation Dispute Dies After Being Taken Off Life Support – New York Times
- Brooklyn Girl in Organ Donation Dispute Is Taken Off Life Support – New York Times
- Jonas Nordwall, organist at the First United Methodist Church, speaks about … – OregonLive.com
- Students taking part in ‘Pipe Organ Encounter’ – HollandSentinel.com